Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 11 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 27
I am Leopoldo from Staudernheim. I am learning to play the Piano. Other hobbies are Weightlifting.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: December 07, 2022, 10:45:26 PM »
Wow lots of amazing data!
Logged
Here is my web site funding companies in dubai
Jr. Member
**
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 85
Hello! My name is Danielle. It is a little about myself: I live in Iceland, my city of Fljot. It's called often Northern or cultural capital of NA. I've married 3 years ago. I have two children - a son (Sang) and the daughter (Isabell). We all like Gaming.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im glad I finally signed up
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 10:45:56 PM »
Many thanks! A lot of advice.
Logged