Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Author Topic: Just want to say Hello.  (Read 10 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 20
Hi, everybody! My name is Mai. It is a little about myself: I live in Sweden, my city of Ange. It's called often Eastern or cultural capital of NA. I've married 4 years ago. I have two children - a son (Shirley) and the daughter (Corina). We all like Coloring. My blog - [url=https://Www.burus.name/?title=Benutzer:MaiShuster]https://Www.burus.Name/[/url]
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Just want to say Hello.
« on: December 07, 2022, 03:48:11 PM »
Thank you, Very good information!

My site: Http://Www.0X53J1.Com
Logged
Here is my web site - https://Www.burus.Name/
Newbie
*
Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 42
I am Porter from Tattenhall. I am learning to play the Trombone. Other hobbies are Bus spotting.
  • View Profile
  • WWW
  • Email
Im happy I now signed up
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 03:48:18 PM »
You said it exceptionally well.
Logged