Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Summary

JosefEwing Newbie

  • Email
  • WWW
Offline Offline

Show Posts
Show Stats

Posts:
38 (0.026 per day)
Personal Text:
I'm a 47 years old, married and working at the college (Continuing Education and Summer Sessions). In my free time I try to learn Korean. I've been there and look forward to go there sometime near future. I like to read, preferably on my ipad. I really love to watch 2 Broke Girls and How I Met Your Mother as well as documentaries about anything scientific. I like Record collecting. My web blog: [url=http://mail.ru]порно онлайн чат[/url]
Karma:
+0/-0
Age:
N/A
Location:
Great Britain, Donkey Town
Date Registered:
November 03, 2022, 01:56:55 PM
Last Active:
November 04, 2022, 03:54:38 AM
Local Time:
October 10, 2026, 01:02:24 PM
Signature:
my web site: порно онлайн чат