Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Show Posts
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
    Messages   Topics Attachments  

  Messages - jenbeach
Pages: [1]
1  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / Introducing me on: March 02, 2011, 05:34:54 PM
Hello finally now becoming a member, glad to be in! I appear ahead to partcipating and have go through a good deal so far, so hello!                                                                                       
                                                                           
I've been concerned in some other forums and have uncovered this area to have substantially much better written content, so it makes sense to as a final point post!                                                                       
                                                                             
BTW where is the option to change the little picture thingy like some people have, I like it but can't figure it out haha I just got a new phone, so it would be very helpful for me. Amazing how even a trainer needs so many electronics now!
Pages: [1]