Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Show Posts
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
    Messages   Topics Attachments  

  Messages - ryan
Pages: [1]
1  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / News and Updates / Training With Manoy Romy on: September 07, 2009, 03:32:47 PM
My first experience with Baraw Sugbo was very eye opening to say the least. My exposure to knife arts or the knife is very limited so I'm still a beginner. But from what I've seen and experienced, in my opinion Baraw Sugbo is the real deal.

The movements as far as footwork and the angles of attack are very simple and easy to do. But when combined with movement and the random calculated chaos (palakaw) this makes for a very interesting training experience.

Manoy Romy is a very patient and knowledgeable instructor. If you are in the area I would highly recommend training with him.



Pages: [1]