Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Show Posts
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
    Messages   Topics Attachments  

  Messages - SheltonRob
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
1  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / I am the new girl on: December 16, 2022, 12:03:20 AM
You said it perfectly.!
2  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / Just wanted to say Hi! on: December 15, 2022, 11:53:21 PM
Very well expressed really. !
3  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / Im happy I finally signed up on: December 15, 2022, 11:43:01 PM
You stated this terrifically!
4  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / Just wanted to say Hello! on: December 15, 2022, 11:35:56 PM
You said it adequately..
5  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / Im happy I now registered on: December 15, 2022, 11:29:21 PM
Nicely put, Thanks!
6  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / Just wanted to say Hi. on: December 15, 2022, 11:23:03 PM
You said it perfectly..
7  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / Just wanted to say Hi. on: December 15, 2022, 11:20:42 PM
Incredible lots of terrific information.
8  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / Just want to say Hi. on: December 15, 2022, 11:09:19 PM
Amazing tons of valuable info.
9  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / I am the new one on: December 15, 2022, 10:57:41 PM
Great advice, Thanks a lot.
10  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / Im happy I now signed up on: December 15, 2022, 06:40:56 PM
You suggested this wonderfully!
11  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / I am the new guy on: December 15, 2022, 06:28:27 PM
Thank you. Helpful stuff!
12  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / Just wanted to say Hi! on: December 15, 2022, 06:19:53 PM
You actually expressed it adequately!
13  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / Just wanted to say Hi! on: December 15, 2022, 06:05:51 PM
You said it perfectly..
14  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / Just want to say Hello. on: December 15, 2022, 05:55:18 PM
Kudos! A lot of postings!
15  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / Im glad I now registered on: December 15, 2022, 05:30:56 PM
Kudos, Plenty of posts!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5