Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Baraw Sugbo Community Now up!

Show Posts
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
    Messages   Topics Attachments  

  Messages - pinkkjennii
Pages: [1]
1  Main Baraw Sugbo Board / Baraw Sugbo Showcase / Introducing me on: February 20, 2011, 04:44:01 AM
I just wanted to introduce myself after joining, glad to be in! I'm glad to be right here finally, heading to submit considering that I've been reading through a very long time.                                                                                       
                                                                           
I've been involved offline and have uncovered this site to have a great deal greater subject matter, so it makes sense to eventually post!                                                                       
                                                                             
BTW, what can I do to change the little picture thingy like some people have, I like it but can't figure it out haha I just got a new phone, so it would be very helpful for me. Amazing how even a trainer needs so many electronics now!
Pages: [1]